Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Of phantom cigarettes, Rolling Stones and Brit-Romantic-poets

A: u there?

D: yes yes


A: i want to smoke

cigarette

D: u've put this in my head

only diff, I don’t want to smoke phantom cigs

so....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A: me neither

D: no talking about cigs

oh

:) not helping the case

A: dammit

um

D: hmm...

it's just the idea of feeling better after a smoke

A: yes

D: must look damn cool as well.

A: a drink wouldn’t do it the same way

super cool

SUPER cool

jaane de, dum nahin hai

D: and i dunno, if u've noticed , but the ones who smoke get to easily wash their hands off the 'gurly gurl’ tag obsessed with pink and Alanis Morissette

:|

nahi hai

A: noticed too

D: hmm

A: there’s this Rolling Stones song, new one- streets of love

the chorus stays the same, except for the last line,

one line makes me feel very tired

Like a balloon, 2 weeks after the party

That’s why the cig

ello?

Where you went?

D: here only

Uncle came

asking if I can wait till 8

..Go to the nearby coffee shop

have sum coffee

I said, ‘ginger tea’

He said, “Oh damn…that changes everything

A: oi!

D: :|||

A: he taking u??????????????

D: no no

NOOOOOOOOOO

I’m not his type

i am too old for him he thinks

And its not the sour grape shit but i am glad he thinks i am not his type

YOU act like this old woman D

Where’s the romance in your life

romance in the Brit poet- eternal romantic sense

A: um

whre is it D

yeah sure

(lighting 8th cig)

D: where is it? i dunno. i am tired.

Bored.

Now I want it to come to me

i am sick of looking around

(tch tch )

A: and u will do nakhra with it little when it comes?

D: i am scared to do any nakhra, A

A: or straight u will say, "oh good. Zzzzzzzzz"

?

:)

I know

D: what if its my only chance and i loose it

:)

yaaaaaa

we are old

its ok no

fuck

ya whatever

A: ancient

D: yes

A: crumbling

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttt??????????

D: :::::::::&

nothgin

A: i would rather not ask

D: :)

f's mum calls up every Monday

to ask my mum if somebody came to see me on Sunday

just to rub it in

mum lost it y'day

A: u know next time

D: she screamed

A: she calls

pull uncle close to your chair

D: and dad went and hung up...took the receiver from her hand and hung up

and?

A: N in my office would do this-- make a mmmmmm sound, "come back na A... who are u talking to you" in a sleepy way

D: lol

lol

lol

lol

She doesn’t call me. She calls my mother

A: mum screamed at you?????

D: u in touch with him?

A: what did mum say?

baap re

D: mum screamed at my aunt

and then she came to me..,. sulking...see what all i need to face ...jussst because my daughter is single and her’s is married

A: TCH

BIGGEST TCH

D: I knowwwww



A: sO who is going for coffee/tea???

u???

D: nobody is

He said, wait no till u get the cd. Wait at the coffees shop. Have some coffee."

Like that.

A: he will pay or what?

seedha poochenka

D: he might say yes.

so

No comments: