Friday, June 01, 2007

let's fall ill on monday...

A: :%

D: whats dat?

A: that’s 'er'

D: :% ok

A: DDDDDDDDDD

D: whaaat

tell me

A: this chottu in Asian age

is calling me akka~~!!!

D: ..?

A: I am an akka

awwwwwwwwwww

D: ayyyo

me: am meltinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

D: chottu????

ayyyyyyoooooooooo

A: ya small girl

D: what re....

what does she do there?

A: some 3 yrs younger

D: /:) chotttu???

me: same shit I did

D: ah

She does need an akka then

me: er um heehee

D: rite....

not long back we were chotu den

A: 40?

er

D: what...How many more yrs to go now?

A: till 40?

wait i will get calci

D: /: )

A: um

D: 6

me: what i should divide?

D: 16

er...

whatever

anyway...someday we'll get der no

sigh

A: percentage also is there no

D: we are just so close

A: D..

What’s happening?

now suddenly why u thinking about age?

D: scared

me: about?

D: its just going by

me: not finding a guy?

D: and

:(

I was just reading what I wrote to limp

Fuck all typos too man

A: er

yes

D: I mean. is there anything ANYTHING AT ALL left?

I should look for someone else, eh?

that’s what

Getting old

A: yes

there’s me and the krishnas

and the dog

and the bears

and the money

and some day something fun

D: sniff

:(

What re

A: arrey!

D: weddings upset me man

A: hug hug hug

D: sniff..! hug hug too

A: listen

D: yes

A: take chutti on feb 3

or fall ill

we will go to Goa

D: lol

A: that’s not very encouraging your yes

D: falling ill sounds possible too

Considering the amount of dust surrounding me...

A: can u time it on Feb 3!!!?

and maybe 5 also?? :)

D: / : )

this is what i missed in Dubai...

A: the dust?

D: no. the love.

and the concern

A: oh my god

it was always there

D: :&

/ : )

A: in dubai, kerala, thakurli lower parel

Everywhere

D: well, in dubai i just felt a l’il safer and healthier....guess it doesn’t work long distance

No comments: